Thursday, June 4, 2009

Discussion Questions: Chapter 52 ~ happily ever after

"But the question you want answered, I know, is did they live happily ever after?" (page 266)

  • How does the story end?
  • Do Despereaux, Princess Pea and Roscuro live happily ever after?
  • What happens to Miggery? And to Cook?
  • And what about the soup???
Share your thoughts by leaving a message in the comment box.
You may leave more than one comment and you may respond to each other as well.

1 comment:

  1. On page 259 Desperaux almost saved the princess but then Roscuro baring his teeth blocked Desperauxs way! Then the princess cried. pages 258/259


    Finally Desperaux makes the story end well and safe.

    HE SAVES THE DAY HE SAVES THE DAY pg 264/265

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thinking with us!

Lee Brazell

Lee Brazell

About Me

I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.

I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.

I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.