- Who is Botticelli Remorso?
- What does 'red thread' mean to a rat?
- What do you think Despereaux is feeling now?
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Discussion Questions: Chapter 46 ~ mouse blood, yes
"I will tell you what we have here," said Botticelli Remorso, answering his own question. "We have red thread. How delightful. Red thread means one thing to a rat." (page 238)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lee Brazell
About Me
I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
Botticelli Remorso is a one eared RAT. The red thread for a rat means that a mouse is coming to the dungon and the rats want to eat the mouse. I think that despereaux is feeling scard and maybe sad but also brave because he is confident that he will save the princess pea ans save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBotticelli Remorso is a rat that is in the dungeon and he likes to eat mice! I bet if he had the time and chance he could eat Desperaux.
ReplyDelete