- Compare Despereaux and Roscuro. How are they the same?
- How are they different?
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Discussion Question: Compare and Contrast
Think about Despereaux and what we have learned about him. Think about Roscuro and what we have read about him so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lee Brazell
About Me
I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
Despereaux and Roscuro are the same in a ways like how they are both different from there kind. Roscuro likes light when the other rats don't and Despereaux is different because the other mice eat the pages of books and Despereaux reads the books. Also they are different from each other because despereaux was born in the light and roscro was born in the dark.
ReplyDeleteThere is a big difference between Desperaux and roscreio likes light and hes not suposto and desperaux reads books and don't eat it.
ReplyDeleteDesreraux and roscuro r same in a way how they both have 4 legs (two arms) Desperaux and roscuro also both read the pages of a book(enyone they see!) they r different from each other because Desperaux was born in the light and roscuro was born in the dark!
ReplyDelete