Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Discussion Question: Chapter 36 ~ What Mig carried

"And while the mouse slept, Roscuro put his terrible plan into effect." (page 183)

  • What is Roscuro's plan?
  • Does Mig help? Why?
  • What does Mig do?
Share your thoughts by leaving a message in the comment box.

3 comments:

  1. Roscuros plan is to chain up the prinscess pea in the dougen forever. Mig dose help because Roscuro said that he could make her a prinscess if she helped him with his plan but she thinks that they are just taking her to the doungen so Mig and her can switch placese. roscuro wants mig to help him because he is so small that he wouldnt stand a chance to the big kinghts so he needs mig because she is much bigger than roscuro so that helps him get revenge on the prinscess pea because she called him rat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. roscuro wants to get out of the dungeon because he is on miggery sows side (pg.163)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and he is trying to lock up princess pea because he wants miggey sow to be the princess. miggery sow helps roscuo because she wants to be the princess.

    miggery takes the princess and locks her up in the dungeon.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thinking with us!

Lee Brazell

Lee Brazell

About Me

I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.

I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.

I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.