End of the Year Reflection
This year we tried something new. We shared our thinking about a book we read on our blog.
Let's think about all the things we have learned this year as bloggers who read and write.
- What reading strategies really helped you answer the blog prompts?
- What makes a good blog entry?
- What was the hardest part about blogging?
- What do you wish had been different in reading group this year?
Please share your thoughts about our great blog experience by writing a comment.
About Me
I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
Rereading and checking are two strategies that helped me answer the prompt . Another strategy is reading the chapter two – three times to remember it. Also the last strategy is that I can think of the other words that sounds like the word I cant spell (memorize, size.)
ReplyDeleteA good blog entry has page numbers so you can look back in the book. The words are spelled correctly. You have to make sure the paragraph makes sense. You have to answer the prompt right.
The hardest part about bloggng is when you dont press anything the blog earases the stuff you rote.
ReplyDeleteI wish the compeuter corects our spelling mastakes and we dont have to over and over again, but I have to get use to it