- What does perfidy mean?
- What strategies helped you to figure it out?
Monday, May 4, 2009
Discussion Questions: Chapter 8 ~ To the Rats
"We have no choice," said the Head Mouse. "He must go to the dungeon." Silence reigned in the room. The only noise came from Lester. He was crying. At least he had the decency to weep at his act of perfidy. (page 44)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lee Brazell
About Me
I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
perfidy means to disloyal to others. like how lester betrays despereaux bt turning despereaux into the mouse council.
ReplyDeleteI read to the second book and I say a few odd words wich are probably almost all the words u have IT IS AN AWESOME BOOK!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy characters name is Princess Pea, she is a beautiful girl Desperaux tilling loves. She is a really caring, friendly and gentle girl and she is not dangerous at all. In the story her mom dies because she saw a friendly rat "roscuro" in her soup that she almost ate.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to put the page numbers for my other one (page 132)
ReplyDeleteThe princess pea is caring and friendly because she waves to miggery sow.
The princess pea is gentle because on page 31 she holds Desperaux and her dad was going to kill him but pea sad "no don't kill him!"