- What is the thread for?
- What does it mean for Despereaux?
Monday, May 4, 2009
Discussion Questions: Chapter 11 ~ The Threadmaster Cometh
"Make way for the thread!" cried a mouse who was pushing a wooden spool of thread through the crowd. "Make way for the thread!" page 57
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lee Brazell
About Me
I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.
I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.
I think the thread is for the death of light.says on 1st book. The thread is for Despereuax for around his neck.
ReplyDeleteThe thread is a symbol of death and Despereaux did not follow the rules of the mouse council so they are sentencing Despereaux to death of the doungeon.
ReplyDelete