Sunday, July 5, 2009

What Will Your Read This Summer?

The best part about summer is having the time to read lots of different books. Right now I have a stack of books that I plan to read this summer!

What will you read after we finish Freaky Friday?

Check out these videos of some great authors! Or follow this link to author webpages and find out more about them and the books they've written!

Share the title of the next book you want to read in the comments section!

And keep reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in reading a book called Brooklyn Bridge by Karen Hess. It's historical fiction about a Jewish boy and his family living in New York in the early 1900's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear ms brazell how is your book maybe it will be a great book so keep on telling me adout your book

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thinking with us!

Lee Brazell

Lee Brazell

About Me

I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.

I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.

I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.