Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Discussion Questions: Chapter 40 ~ Forgiveness

"Fellow members," he said, "a ghost. A ghost!" And he raised a shaking paw and pointed it at Despereaux. (page 205)

  • Why does the Head Mouse think Despereaux is a ghost?
  • Give two reasons and include the page numbers for our discussion.
  • Why does Lester ask both Despereaux and the Most Very Honored Head Mouse for forgiveness? (page 207)
Post your answers in the comment box.

5 comments:

  1. Desperaux is covered in flour that is why the headmouse thought Desperaux was a goast.(pg.205.)

    Desperauxs father keeps saying forgive me to Desperaux and the headmouse because of what he did(207) Lester (dad of Desperaux) was crying because he had been forgivin. (pg.209)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headmouse thinks Desperaux is a ghost because he had flour all over him.(page 205)

    Lester askes both Desperaux tilling and the headmouse for forgivness because of what he has done.(page.207 208)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with corey the headmouse thinks despereaux is a ghost when he is really covered in flower and also lester asked the headmouse and despereaux for forgivness for what he had doneon page.207/208.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~What does the threadmaster do

    ~What is his job

    ~give page number

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thinking with us!

Lee Brazell

Lee Brazell

About Me

I am a Literacy Specialist and I currently teach reading and writing to students in 3rd and 4th grade at Maple Avenue Elementary School.

I am a trained Reading Recovery teacher and a certified, highly qualified, Reading Specialist. I have taught literacy to students in grades K-6.

I am a teacher consultant for the Plymouth Writing Project. I am also an adjunct instructor for Plymouth State University and a facilitator for OPEN-NH.
I am currently completing a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies at Plymouth State University.